Springtime for the Fairies

Wouldn’t you know it?  Here I am, going through my seed magazines, and I found out that our fairy friends already have their seeds!!   (Check out Fairies in “Behind the Fairy Doors” under “Today I Am Grandmama”.  Or type “Fairy” in the search area)

I admit to being a bit jealous.

I took a peek yesterday, and it appears as though they will be planting veggies, herbs and flowers!!  I hope they don’t think I’m going to weed for them……

Here is a closer look (they don’t like it when I use a flash, but I think they might have stepped out….)

If you would like to….give some seed packs to YOUR fairies, I have attached a guide you can use.   Enjoy…FAIRY SEED TEMPLATE PDF

Category: Behind the Fairy Doors, Camp, Cast of Characters, Fairies, Holidays and Entertaining, Smile, Spring
Tags: ,

1. Sue Lobsiger | March 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Reply

The fairies always seem so organized and ahead of the rest of us for planting!!

• Jill H | March 28, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Reply

Yes, those darn fairies are always on top of things. If only I could make them into my minions!!! I really need some minions…..

2. miranda souder | December 15, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Reply

you have us , ur neices neifews and grandkids as your little minions haha!!!! :):)

• jill | December 15, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Reply

I just love all my little minions!!

3. schmelee | February 13, 2015 at 2:04 pm | Reply

So what do the fairies do in the winter??

• jill | February 15, 2015 at 3:58 pm | Reply

Good question! But I can say with a great degree of certainty that we had a lovely family residing in our walls at home.

As my husband and I just moved, we weren’t really sure what would happen to the fairies, but one day….

I’ll be exceed to see what happens this coming spring!!

Have a great day!

• jill | February 15, 2015 at 3:59 pm | Reply

It looks like the links I inserted didn’t take, but if you go to “search” and type in Fairies, you will see where they have turned up!!